Fun Stuff

Saturday, December 8, 2012

I-65 chat.

Driving to work one morning this week.  And, decided I would utilize  my time well and provide a much needed study break to one of my college friends.  And, I don’t rightfully know exactly what she was referring to, but she said, “Samchok. I was reading your email, and it seems like things have calmed down for you guys.”  To which I said, “Yeah.”  Thinking in my head.  For sure.  That would be a very correct statement for NorthStar right now.  Meaning, correct.  Things indeed have slowed down.  As I am writing this though, the stack of handbooks and manuals on my desk grows taller and taller.  Literally.  This morning, another 65 pager hit my inbox.  Light reading for the off-season, eh?  But, it is good.  NorthStar-wise, things are slow.  Just had our Christmas party literally (and figuratively) wrapping everything up for the fall.  So, time to relax and recoop.  Or, in my case read and research.  But, I am so enjoying it.  Learning about a game I love to impact some kiddos with the Jesus I love.