Fun Stuff

Thursday, August 25, 2011

don't quit boss!

God is good.

80% pledged.  

So exciting - I can start work next week! Camp All-American says I must have 80% pledged before I start work on September 1st!

He has taken care of me way better than I ever could have imagined.  I stand in awe.

But, we ain't done yet.  Still on the road.  A road trip, if you will.  Let's say a trip down US-80 from Dallas, Texas to Tybee Island, Georgia.  I know I am gonna get to Tybee eventually.  Just seemed a really long way off (in miles and hours) at the beginning.  Well now, the end is almost in sight.  I am just now seeing signs for Savannah.

Thank you so much for giving and praying.  This journey has been stretching, humbling, disappointing, encouraging, amazing, frustrating, and nearly everything in between.   It means so much that I have not been alone.  You guys are great!  Heck, I still need 20%, so lemme know if you wanna give!  And keep on praying!

Psalm 34:8  "Oh taste and see that the Lord is good."